What: 2-1-1 Day Fundraiser!
Why: To connect Oklahomans in need to vital community resources
When: Starting 1-1-14 and ending on 2-1-1 Day 2-11-14
What is 2-1-1?
2-1-1 is a three digit dial code, like 9-1-1, used by the public to access health and human services. Covering a vast range of basic human needs, 2-1-1 is the one place someone in need of help can call to get help.
Our data shows that the use of 2-1-1 for information and referral can reduce a person’s number of calls from eight to one: the right call from someone seeking help to the agency that is best suited to meet that specific client’s needs.
2-1-1 can connect Oklahomans to a variety of services such as:
– Housing/Utility Assistance
– Health Care/Mental Health Care
– Individual, Family, & Community Support
– Crisis Intervention
You can help make a difference in the lives of Oklahomans in need!
1) Visit the 2-1-1 Day page to learn how you can help raise funds to support 2-1-1.
2) Visit the donate now page and make a donation of $2.11, $21.11, or any other amount.