Help us help Oklahomans in crisis.
There are several ways to get connected at HeartLine. Below are a few that are most popular, but if you are interested in something not found here, contact us anyway!
- Become a presenter with the Healthy Education for Life Program. HELP, HeartLine’s suicide prevention and outreach program, is presented in local middle schools and high schools throughout the school year. For more information follow the link to Volunteer Opportunities or contact Rachel Yates 405-840-9396 x107.
- Volunteer to be a certified call specialist. In our call center, we have both paid staff and volunteers. Call specialists are trained to answer the phone for HeartLine and experience first hand the way we help Oklahomans in crisis. For more information on volunteering, follow the link to Volunteer Opportunities or contact Louis Paugh, HeartLine’s Call Center Coordinator 405-840-9396 x167.
- Serve on one of HeartLine’s committees. Committees of the board help to plan various events, oversee elements of HeartLine’s strategic plan such as fundraising, and help shape the course of specific aspects of programming. Committee members are not required to be members of the board. For more information on joining one of HeartLine’s committees, contact HeartLine’s Executive Director Kelly Nutter 405-840-9396 x116.
- Join HeartLine’s board of directors. Members of the board of directors volunteer for terms of three years and, along with the exectuive director, oversee the general scope and vision of the organization. For more information on joining the board, follow the link to Volunteer Opportunities or contact HeartLine’s Executive Director Kelly Nutter 405-840-9396 x116.
- Join one of HeartLine’s donor membership levels. HeartLine has two levels of membership, the President’s Club and the 2-1-1 Club. Participation in one of these membership levels comes with special opportunites associated with HeartLine’s major events and additional opportunities to connect with programs, volunteers, and staff. For more information on HeartLine’s donor membership levels, follow the link to Financial Support or email Lisa Harper, HeartLine’s Director of Development or call 405-840-9396 x114.
- Be a sponsor for one of HeartLine’s annual events. Sponsorships are available for HeartLine’s Festival of Hope and HeartLine’s Hope & Honor Invitational Golf Tournament. Through a sponsorship, your name and company logo will be prominently displayed at our events, and you will be recognized at the event for your support. For more information on becoming an event sponsor email Lisa Harper, HeartLine’s Director of Development or call 405-840-9396 x114.
- Make a one-time gift to HeartLine. As a non-profit organization, we actively fundraise for our programs and general operating expenses. One-time gifts can be given without restriction or in a designated manner. For more information onmaking a one-time gift, follow the link to Financial Support or email Lisa Harper, HeartLine’s Director of Development or call 405-840-9396 x114.