FT Community Lead
The Community Lead will work with supervisor to develop ongoing relationships with key agencies and organizations within the community to facilitate education of the Affordable Care Act and enrollment of consumers into Qualified Health Plans. This position is contracted until 9-29-2014 and will cover Canadian County.
• Develop relationships with local agencies and organizations in order to support ongoing efforts to educate and enroll consumers into Qualified Health Plans.
• Identify locations where in-person assisters can maintain a presence on a predetermined schedule. This could include, but is not limited to locations such as local libraries, community centers, etc.
• Identify and arrange for EAP participation in local events, such as community health fairs, job fairs, and other locations where the target population frequents.
• Represent HeartLine and its stakeholders in a positive way throughout the community.
• Develop and maintain a community outreach plan.
• Other realted duties as required
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and three to four years related experience, or High School diploma and three to four years of related experience. Associate’s degree may be substituted with 1 to 2 years of experience relative to the specific position. Experience in community non-profit a plus.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Excellent PC Skills – must be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access). Good organizational skills are a must and the ability to self-start and self-motivate is paramount. Basic experience in making travel arrangements. Prior experience in scheduling and facilitating meetings. Good communication skills both oral and written. Must be able to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment and work minimal overtime as required. Maintain a reliable plan for transportation to community events and meetings. Some evening and weekend work will be expected from time to time.
Please send cover letter including availability and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.